Many Ford owners report problems that affect their cars’ safety, use or value. Problems include but are not limited to:
- Oil Leaks
- Engine Failure
- Lack of Power
- Check Engine Light Turns On
- SUD – Sudden Unattended Deceleration
- Jerks and Shudders
- EGR Valve Failures
- Oil Cooler Failures
- Fuel Injectors Fail
If your car has experienced any of the issues listed above, it may be what is known as a lemon. As a potential lemon owner, you may have the right to a large cash settlement, reimbursement for your car costs or a cash buyback of your car.
If your car is a lemon, you will never send our firm money for our services.
Knight Law Group has represented thousands of individual lemon law cases in California with over a 99% success rate. Most notably our team obtained individual Knight Law Group client the following record amounts:
- $8.1 million for the owner of a defective car from Riverside County
- $2.8 million for the owner of a defective car from Riverside County
- $1.9 million for the owner of a defective car from Butte County
- $1.2 million for the owner of a defective car from Orange County
While the verdict and settlement amounts vary on a case-by-case basis, our award-winning team of attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure we obtain the best possible outcome for each one of our clients. To learn if we can help with your potential Lemon, call us, or click here.