Many Ford owners report problems that affect their cars’ safety, use or value. Problems include but are not limited to:
- Oil Leaks
- Engine Failure
- Lack of Power
- Check Engine Light Turns On
- SUD – Sudden Unattended Deceleration
- Jerks and Shudders
- EGR Valve Failures
- Oil Cooler Failures
- Fuel Injectors Fail
If your car has experienced any of the issues listed above, it may be what is known as a lemon. As a potential lemon owner, you may have the right to a large cash settlement, reimbursement for your car costs or a cash buyback of your car.
If your car is a lemon, you will never send our firm money for our services.
Knight Law Group has represented thousands of individual lemon law cases in California with over a 99% success rate. Most notably our team obtained individual Knight Law Group client the following record amounts:
- $8.1 million for the owner of a defective car from Riverside County
- $2.8 million for the owner of a defective car from Riverside County
- $1.9 million for the owner of a defective car from Butte County
- $1.2 million for the owner of a defective car from Orange County
While the verdict and settlement amounts vary on a case-by-case basis, our award-winning team of attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure we obtain the best possible outcome for each one of our clients.